Jiao Fukai defending China vs the King Giorgio & on March great challenge for the title vs Allazov

Jiao Fukai defending China vs the King Giorgio & on March great challenge for the title vs Allazov

jai-fukai-giorgio-petrosyanLooks like WLF (Wu Lin Feng) finally chose which fighter will compete against the “King Giorgio Pretrosyan” (News).

And so the expert Chinese Jiao Fukai, who faced great opponents such as Chris Ngimbi (Jiao won) and Andy Souwer (Jiao lost); we also want to point out that Jiao lost against the young Australian fighter Victor Nagbe, who has certainly less experience in the K1 rules world rather than Muay Thai.

Also Jiao is a 181 cm southpaw; the ring is the ruler and only it will tell who the winner will be; we dare to say that Giorgio has a 95% possibility of winning while the courageous Chinese athlete has the remaining 5%.

On 24th June 2016 another great challenge at Monte-Carlo Fighting Masters event, where Giorgio will defend his WAKO Pro 70kg title against the Belarusian Chingiz Allazov.

More details soon!

Chok Dee

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *