Card: Kem, Aikpracha, Dejrit, Panom etc – Topking World Series 8 (TK8) – 28/12/15
The TopKing World Series continues with the 8th edition ( TK8 ) that will take place at Pattaya’s pier (Bali Hai Pier, Thailand), on 28th December 2015.
The event is focused on the -70kg tournament semifinal and final, that will be attended by the 4 winners of the last editions:
- The Thai champ who needs no introduction Kem Sit2PNong, who defeated the Italian Martin Meoni at TK5 (Zhoukou, China – Video) and Sergei Kuliaba at TK7 (Ningbo, China – Video).
- The Russian Khayal Zhaniev, who defeated Eddy Paci at TK6 (Vientiane, Laos – Video) and Sergio Mazzetti at TK7 (Ningbo, China).
- The Belorussian Dmitry Valents, who defeated the strong Thai athlete Dejrit Poptheeratham at TK6 (Vientiane, Laos – Video) but was stopped in the quarter finals by the frenchman Jimmy Vienot at TK7 (Ningbo, China – Video); Jimmy has been replaced by Dmitry Valents, due to managerial reasons between TKWS’s organization and Vienot’s manager (Full article in French).
- The Chinese Liu Lei, who replaced Pu Dongdong.
A great final that will decide the TopKing World Series -70kg 2015 champion.
We can already predict who’ll be the winner, but is known thaton the ring anything can happen!
In fact the winner of last year (2014) is the Englishman Reece Mcallister, who won the semifinal against Dmytro Konstantinov and the final against Khayal Dzhaniev (this last one had to give forfait after the semifinal fight against Buakaw Banchamek).
Fantastic card also for the superfights, in fact we notice almost only great names:
- Aikpracha Meenayothin (Thailand) vs Sanhy Dahlbeck (Sweden) -70kg
- Dejrit Poptheeratham (Thailand) vs Magomed Zaynukov (Russia) -70kg
- Panom Topking (Thailand) vs Nicholas Carter (England) -75kg
- Wanchalerm Panggongprap (Thailand) vs Adrien Poptheeratham (France) -75kg
- Mungkornpetch Ch. Pradit (Thailand) vs Mohamed Galaoui (France) -63kg
- Snake Leader (China) vs Joshua Dias (Australia) -70kg
- Namtarn P.Mueangpetch (Thailand) vs Janice Lyn (Canada) -57kg